Rabu, 06 Juli 2011

Internet Download Manager 6.06 Build 8 Final

Tags


Change Logs:
- Added support for Firefox 5
- Resolved problems with foreign versions of Windows when a username contains hieroglyphs or other Unicode characters
- Advanced browser integration has been significantly amended. Improved automatic interception of downloads, enhanced video stream detection in Chrome, Opera and in other browsers which are integrated with network driver
Download :
Final Version || Retail Version ||

Tested By Me

4 komentar

test donlot ahhh

mangstabbb gan !!

sippoo !! ^^
Makasih yak udah mampir :D

Does your site have a contаct pаge? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'ԁ like to shoot you an emaіl.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

My web blog; societe-forever.com


EmoticonEmoticon